Philadelphia Area Newborn Photographer
Hello, I’m Carolyn, the photographer behind Sophia Grace Photography. I’m so glad you stopped by. I absolutely love being a Philadelphia Area Newborn Photographer! Photographing newborns is my passion and I’ve been so fortunate to meet so many incredible families and little ones. Before becoming a newborn photographer, I had a career in the Advertising industry.
Each family is unique and every family has a story to tell. I believe the best way to tell that story is through photographs. Photography evokes emotion and takes you back to that time and place in your life that was close to your heart.
Photography is a gift to our future generations, a reminder of our childhood or of a special time in our lives. When I look at the photos that line the walls in my home, I’m taken back to that time… that feeling. It’s a beautiful gift – a window into the past.
Some things about me:
- I live in the Philadelphia burbs with my husband and 4 children.
- We have 2 rescue hounds.
- I live for road trips but my favorite was a cross country trip from California to Pennsylvania.
- At any given time, I might have over 6,000 photos on my phone.
- I still shoot film and have my own darkroom.
- My favorite photographer is Clark Little
- I have a chocolate milk obsession
- You can also find Sophia Grace Photography on Instagram @sophiagracephoto and Facebook @sophiagracephotophilly
I specialize in minimalist newborn photography with a special focus on baby-led posing. I offer a wide range of photography services including newborn, baby, maternity, children and family photography. Sophia Grace Photography serves Philadelphia and surrounding counties. If you’d like to book or learn more about Sophia Grace Photography, contact me today! I look forward to capturing your precious moments!